RE: I was at that miserable game!

Paul why don't tell us what you really thought about last nights game.  Battie couldn't have looked much worse.  I think the scoreboard kept flashing "El Busto"  when he came in, or did something with the ball.

One last comment about last nights game.  My 8 year old got his probable 15 seconds of fame.  In Portland as they might elsewhere, they flash an opposing teams fan on the board during a time-out, to get the crowd to boo, then they show a mind numbed Blazer fan, hypnotically dancing to the electronic 120 decibel hip hop hoo ha, to get applause.  Well my kid in his Bird jersey and hat, was up there many times, pumping his fist of all things at the board, like some kind of punk, daring all comers to bring it on.  They did of course and very nicely I might add, but where else can an 8 year old Celtic fan, get this kind of recognition?  Already he can't wait for next year, as he is bringing a sign, noting something like "16 Banners" or "Rafters Baby".  Also one of the guys playing one of the time-out shoothoops games, was wearing a Blazer T-shirt, but when being led off the court he lifted his Blazer shirt to show a Celtics shirt underneath, ala Magic at Bird retirement night.  A cool moment. Doesn't beet the Marty Conlon moment a few years back, my all-time favorite.

And Paul you sure were a ham for the cameras wearing your green wig, and Hank Finkel jersey.  Way to go man,
Greg