portland's wealth of riches

Does anyone else find it sickening that Brian Grant can get just 12 minutes
on this Portland team? This guy was a maniac last year. He's a free agent
after the season. Here's hoping Pitino and Wallace get creative and try to
bring this guy to Boston. You want an athletic defender and rebounder at the
PF spot, Brian Grant's your guy. Rasheed Wallace, Jermaine O'Neal and Brian
Grant. Antoine Walker, Tony Battie and Danny Fortson. And we wonder why we
don't win more? Anyone who thinks we're close to winning need look no
further than the Blazers. Stoudamire/Anthony vs. Kenny/Dana. Steve Smith vs.
Paul Pierce. Scottie Pippen vs. Adrian Griffin. Arvydas Sabonis vs. Vitaly
Potapenko. We aren't better at any position than the Blazers. Hell, Anthony,
Bonzi Wells, Detlef Schrempf, Grant and O'Neal - the Blazers' second unit -
is leaps and bounds better than our starting squad.

Oh, well. Spring training is here and Junior is a Red. That's something to
look forward to.

Mark