Re: Help me!

I agree that "Traylor Trash" could still be a future NBA force playing alongside
a bruising center or shotblocker. He's a very nimble, quality athlete for a 280
pound guy and was a fascinating big game, college player. I can't imagine why
Milwaukee would trade him, though, for anything other than a bonafide 7-footer.
The Bucks won't improve their predicament one bit by moving him for a Fortson.

It's a real shame because Milwaukee has unique talent on a par with the Western
powerhouses, apart from their gaping hole at center. They have three
multi-skilled athletes (Ray Allen, Cassell, Big Dog) who deserved hands down to
make the 12-man Eastern All Star squad this year.

****