Re: TSN reports

I truly don't see the point of trading Danny at all at this stage of the
game, considering he has delivered three strong outings in a row. I
don't believe for a second Pitino can't re-sign him (remember early in
the season when Fortson was saying he didn't care whether the team got a
deal done before or after the end of the year?), and the supposed
problem about "where does he play?" seems to be alleviated by the fact
Battie (and Walker) haven't been getting the job done. It's not like
this team is slopping over with so much frontcourt talent and depth that
we don't need a monster rebounder. (For that matter, it was nice to see
last night that Williams really can fill the role of bench scorer if
given the minutes. We need that desperately. Problem is, it's probably
too little, too late, especially with his contract.)

I'm probably just wasting my pixels here, since I'm sure the only reason
Rick played those guys so much the past few games is to try to move
them. Once they're gone, we'll again be treated to more of the Waltuh
McDuh Show.