RE: Keep Fortson

Maybe I should just let Kevin do the report.  He seems to be following the game closer than me and I am only 10 rows off the court.  Report to come in the morning.

A very entertaining game BTW, IMO.  Went with my son, his pal and a new Celtic friend of mine.  Walker was very impressive to watch at times, at Fortson does nothing but impress me.  IF he had just tad bit more offensive skills he would be a major keeper, but as it is he hasn't given up one bit on this effort.  Either he wants the trade, is trying to save face, is looking ahead to a decent FA deal, or is a true Celtic at heart, ala Big Red.  Probably some of all of the above.

See you in the morning. (The Blazers will hang #2 this year, most critically keeping the Fakers from hanging #12)

Greg