RE: Rumor talk

>From: opi@unesco.org
>One positive thing I can say for this Celts list, we have one of the
>Pacific Northwest's looniest comedians on board in Paul M.

Make that two.  You know who I mean!

Jim <<<

Thank you, thank you very much.

Looking forward to tonight's Portland game of course, and can do the report I guess if no one else steps forward, no response yet to my offer to Bill as of yet.  Will clearly be a tough game, as the Blazers have been on top of theirs or anyone else's game for that matter.  Should be a hell of a series when the Blazers play the Fakers in the West, assuming the Fakers don't bomb out early like the last few years (let's hope so).

Greg