New trivia question, format

Whew, what a project this was.  In trying to bring back name recognition for
correct answers, I came up with a new format that hopefully will bring back
some of the fun of the old trivia series I ran that many of you enjoyed.

I am using a guestbook format to log correct answers.  You can't get at it
unless you answer correctly.  Follow the prompts as they come up, and YOU
ONLY HAVE TO ENTER YOUR NAME, nothing else if you don't want.

Go to http://www.bossports.com/celtics/celtriv.html and see the new
question.

And the answer to the two-month-old old question!  Did any of you get it?

Feedback is appreciated.

Red Sox & Bruins Trivia is also updated at
http://www.bossports.com/redsox/soxtriv.html
http://www.bossports.com/bruins/brutriv.html

Bob George

http://patriots.rivals.com