Re: Rumor talk

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> This isn't that hard! One day he'll know the pain of having a body
> that doesn't respond as quickly, a body full of cells that aren't dividing
> anymore...decrepitude setting in...and all those millions he's invested
> won't.....Ahhhh screw it! Have another burger Antoine!

One positive thing I can say for this Celts list, we have one of the Pacific
Northwest's looniest comedians on board in Paul M.

> An argument can be made that Walker should be traded, but not because
> you want Danny Fortson to take his minutes at PF. Antoine Walker in a
> burger induced coma is more valuable to the success of this team than Danny
> Fortson on his best night.

Damn, you Americans should watch what you eat. Antoine and Danny could be
getting a limitless variety of great fresh flavors just by eating good old
sushi. He'd avoid all the cholesterol to boot, plus have an attractive and
appetizing art tableau style presentation of his food. Me, I prefer pizza.

p.s. Oakley and Malone also move like they have 50 pound weights on their feet.
Compared to Fortson, I for one don't see the difference. Nothing negates the
value of a really hard worker with an innate talent to control the NBA boards.
If Karl Malone were forced to play the "chicken outbreak" style for half-a-year,
Pitino would probably trade that "washed-up, overrated bum" for the first
third-string point guard over 6-3 that we could find.

****