Re: Brevin

Ringo Starr or Jimmy Ringo, the fastest gunfighter in the west.  (Later
to appear in a song by Bob Dylan and Sam Shepherd.  "I was watching a
movie last night and it starred Gregory Peck.")

On a more serious note.  I am afraid that games like the Clippers are
the ones we are most likely to lose.  We are overconfident after the
Utah win.  They are hungry for a win and know that we can be had.  It
makes bad medicine.   I don't like the looks of it.  I hope that Walker
and Pierce are ready to play.

Go Celtics.

--

Bentz Kirby