Re: ESPN rumor

Also, a little further down in that rumor roundup, it identified the Celts,
along with the Mavs and Raptors, as showing interest in Cavs PG Brevin
Knight.

This one is news to me. I've been surprised Knight's name hasn't come up
more in connection with the Raptors, who seem desperate to land a PG, or the
Knicks. Seems like a stretch for the Celts, unless they could get him cheap
(Fortson?). I know we need a backup PG, but he doesn't have the size we're
looking for. And he makes a lot to be a backup.

Anyway, probably nothing. Just caused me to arch an eyebrow.

Mark