Re: Kukoc to Sixers

My sense is that the Sixers have solidified their playoff position with this
move, at least in the short run.

Kukoc brings passing, scoring and ball movement to the three position that
Hill and Lynch don't provide. 18ppg and 5.2 assists is not chopped liver and
he's capable of getting off a clutch shot too. He's also used to playing with
a 30ppg guard.

Plus the Sixers added to their team depth. Call them the "Deep Sixers", I
guess.

They bring in two solid rebounders in Lynch (8.2 per game) and Geiger (6.0 per
game) against softer second units, plus Aaron McKie (8.7 ppg) can have a
larger scoring role with Hughes gone. Eventually, the presently injured
Jumaine Jones may also be a factor.

I hate the Sixers, obviously. But it would be nice to have a high-level
rivalry with them again.

Go Celtics!

***