Re: Kukoc to Sixers

Do the Sixers really get better with this trade?

Toni is most effective as a 2, where his size allows him to dominate.
He'll have to get his minutes with the sixers at SF, where he'll be good
but not great.

The strength of the Sixers has been their defense, not exactly Toni's long
suit.

There have been widespread rumors that because of his nagging injuries,
Kukoc will return to Europe next year.  Toni is a God over there, and I'm
sure he can find comparable money and a schedule that will not require the
dreaded back-to-backers that are a staple of NBA play.

If Toni is ou of the league in 18 months, this may be come Larry Browns
worst move ever.

****dave

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Dan Forant wrote:

> Sixers only get better with this trade. What's our next move?

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY