101-99

The C's broke a 14 game losing streak against this team tonight as they beat
the Jazz in Utah.  Antoine woke up in the 3rd quarter and Kenny was superb
in the 4th.  Pitino gambled and let Kenny play with 4 fouls and did he ever
respond.  How bout 33 points (hit 6 straight shots in the 4th) and 6
assists, while Pierce had 20 and Toine with 19.  The boys came back from a
14 point deficit.

Cecil

My ICQ# is 12716333
Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/12716333 (go there and try it!)
Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
12716333@pager.mirabilis.com