Re: is Holley black?

Greg:

Only because I believed that another poster implied that my comments on
Holley's article were made because he was black.  The poster also
insinuated that I was calling the young players like Walker were
"punks".  My point was that I did not call anyone a punk or insinuate it
and that I did not know that Holley was black.  I was asking if he was
to confirm the implications of the posters comments.