Fortson reminds me of MonStross

I have watched Fortson play about every one of the <few> minutes he has
played as a C, and his footwork reminds me of Eric Montross (who I used to
call MonStross).  He just does not move his feet on defense, and thus picks
up all kinds of silly fouls as people run into his arms and legs and bounce
off of him.  He needs to be able to get in front of people.

A guy no bigger than him who is going to be a solid rebounder AND stay in a
game has to be able to move his feet and stay our of foul trouble.  Simply
put,  his problem is agility.