Re: Celtic Notes: Pitino Gone? Griffin Twinged; Swifty Favored;Cheaney Injured; Pot Late, Dikembe?

Yeah, Stromile Swift is definitely the type of player Rick loves. All he
says is "we need to get more athletic in the frontcourt". Well, Swift is
only a sophomore and still pretty raw, but he has as much potential as any
big man in college, if not the most. McDyess is a good comparison. Swift
still does need to put on some more weight though.

He is not much of a scorer yet, hopefully he can develop more low post
moves (which are so rare in today's NBA.)