Does anybody think.....

Does anybody actually believe that Paul Pierce stays with this team if
Pitino can't turn things around soon. I know he's tied up for 2 or 3(?)
more years, but is he really going to give it his all much longer for a
loser, especially if Ricky keeps blaming the players? We all know that
Antoine will apparently play hard for anybody, and God only knows why, but
Pierce? I'm not saying Pierce should stay the course because at this point
I think Antoine made a big mistake being so loyal. I just don't think
Pierce makes the same mistake. I fully expect him to pack it in on the
court and start complaining if it looks like there's no hope of improvement
soon. I just think Ricky needs to do a bit of soul searching....and quit.
Just a few thoughts before I head off to work and come back to a "Jacques
Vaughn" rumor. Wow!