re: possible Atlanta trades

Well first off, Jim Jackson does not make a lot, he's in the 2nd year of a 3
year, 6.6 mil contract he signed with the Blazers (they gave him their middle class, 2 million exemption), and second, Lorenzen
Wright is in the first year of a 6 year, 42 million dollar deal I believe,
so he's not going anywhere without some serious salary thrown in by the
other team.  And if you think we are getting anywhere near Jason Terry for
Fortson, you're crazy, althoguh we can do better than Williams, Terry was
the 10th pick in the draft, we're not getting him for an undersized
malcontent.