No Subject

I think Pitino is making a big mistake to move Fortson. From Fortson's
comments the last few days (sinking ship and fair shot and not wanting
to be journeyman), he sounded gueninely wanting just to play bball and
not "show me the money" type. Fortson sounded resonable (and honest)
after he got traded when he said "as for how many minutes he'll see,
Fortson said he's willing to accept whatever he's given."

I don't know why Pitino is throwing away a bona fide rebounder like
Fortson. Maybe Fortson is not trapping as instructed (but isn't coach
play the player to his best abilities?)

If Pitino can give Walter a 3 year deal, I don't see why can't Fortson
be given the same chance. Keep Fortson til end of the season and go from
there.

Trade AW (when the time's right), not Fortson.