If we're looking for a tall point guard who can
defend, let's talk to San Antonio about Antonio
Daniels. He's buried on the bench but has lots of
talent. Not sure what works money-wise, but SA could
compensate for the defensive liabilities of Fortson
and Barros with their twin towers. Since they live and
die with 3-pointers, maybe they'd be willing to take
on Barros. Fortson could take the rebounding pressure
off Robinson. If we could get Daniels, Jaren Jackson
and Malik Rose out of it or some combination of those
guys and a future first round draft pick, I say go for
it.