From: <celticsmail@bostonceltics.com>
To: <johnlyell@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 1:37 PM
Subject: Trade Rescinded

> Hey John,
> CELTICS TRADE WITH RAPTORS RESCINDED
>
> Boston, MA (February 11, 2000) -  The Boston Celtics announced today that
the trade with the Toronto Raptors from Wednesday, February 9, in which
Alvin Williams and Sean Marks were acquired in exchange for Danny Fortson,
has been rescinded due to the fact that Williams did not pass a physical
examination.

> The Celtics next practice is scheduled for 2:00 PM on Monday, February 14
in Salt Lake City, Utah.  The Celtics next game is set for Tuesday, February
15 against the Utah Jazz at the Delta Center.

http://enn7.enewsnotifier.com/wwwroot/Celtics