Happy Birthday Bill?

According to my local paper, today is Bill Russell's  66th birthday.  If
so, Happy Birthday Bill.

If these kids today understood what Bill, KC, Sam, Bob, Tom, Bill,
Bailey, etc knew, we wouldn't have to put up with stupid columns from
folk like Michael Holley and wouldn't have discussions going on this
list about how it is all "Pitino's" fault.  Blame is more properly
placed on 1. Gaston, 2. ML Carr, 3. Salary Cap, 4. Immature spoiled
players with egotistical agents and posses filling their heads with
nonsense, and only after all these have taken responsibility for their
mistakes, can we even begin to examine what Rick has done.

Happy Birthday Bill.

Ran Manzarek of the Doors turns 65.  Maybe he and Bill hooked up for
some Doors concerts and roundball back in the late '60s?

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net