pitino vs players

I think this is a good example of how Pitino hangs his players out to dry -
putting the heat on Twon for being "unable" to play the three (being "too
young", not "listening" - [better than strangling! ;>)], for being the
"Washington Generals") rather than simply take the credit/blame for the
situation himself. Pitino uses his players like they're tissues to clean up
his latest mess. Even this trade wasn't Pitino's fault: it was forced upon
him by that "lazy a-hole Twon" and that "greedy bastard Fortson".

-TomM

> Joe
>
> BTW: Walker has been dissed all month by his coach about how his
inability to
> play the three forced the Fortson fire sale. I wonder if Toine privately
thinks
> he could bring a few more pluses than minuses (scoring, rebounding) at
that
> position compared to our Three Stooges rotation (Cheaney, Williams,
Waltah)? In