At This point

I was infuriated with the trade, what a garbage deal. i think if anything this shows that it is a cap maneuver. does anyone have a list on the extent our players are signed? I know Walker, Battie, V, Kenny are signed long term, and Pierce needs to be signed. I would suspect Griffin would get a raise. But what about our garbage players like Barros(one dimensional), Pervis(need I say more), Minor, Waltah(tries hard, just isn't good), E.Wiliams(a slasher without an outside shot, and lost his ups from surgery), A.Williams(good athlete thats about all), Marks(stiff), Cheaney(where did that stroke go he had at Indiana?)If you all could send me the contract situation that would be great. I honestly don't look at Pitno the coach as the problem, but more Pitino the judge of talent as the problem. Wallace too. they play hard, there jsut is not enough talent. Plus Walker stinks. He needs to mature quick. Battie needs to be more consistent. If i looked at the celtics from the stand point !
of starters and back up, here is what i have as who would be playing here when we are ready to compete for a Championship. We simply have not enough talent:

Starters:       Bench/Back ups
Pot  Center       ?
Walker PF       Battie
Pierce SF       Griffin
   ?    SG         ?
Anderson PG        ?

Thats alot of holes. But it's honest truth, no talent equals no wins. Pierce has been the only good draft pic Pitino has taken. yes mercer was good, but I honestly think they signed the wrong guy when they signed Walker over Mercer. Now Mercer is gone, so he cannot be considered. Anyways, enough bitching, i would like your commnets on the holes, and I'd like to hear the defense for the players i call garbage. Maybe Denver's pick, and our own will be the begining to filling those holes. also, can soebody please get me the contract statuses, maybe some of the garbage will translate into a steady shooting guard.

Derek