Pierce/Heinsohn

Hey Tom. I'm not angry that you said this and I'm not
really pointing to you alone with my comments. 75% of
this list bashes Walker every day no matter how well
he plays. I hate to contiune the "For Walker/Against
Walker" debate, but I might as well throw my two cents
in.. For the past month and a half, Walker has really
stepped up his game and carried us many times.
Dominating in the low post if I may say so. Still to
no credit. Don't get me wrong, I like Pierce as well,
but if he has a bad game, nobody ever says a thing.
Walker can have a good game and people still want to
get him out of town for nothing. Pierce is like the
good little saint boy in short terms. Walker has a
great deal of energy as everyone knows and he's not
afraid come clutch time. It seems as if Walker is
alone out there during clutch situations and everyone
else freezes up scared to make a mistake in front of
Pitino. There may not be many Walker supporters still
around on the list, but the way you feel about how
Tommy "seems to have a bug up his butt about Pierce",
is the exact same way the "Pro Walker" group feels
when this list bashes Walker 24/7. Its a never-ending
debate it seems.

-Ed "Bird33"

From: "Thomas Murphy" <tfmiii@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Tommy Gun goes off<<<

>>>"Tommy Gun" really seems to have a bug up his butt
about Pierce. Maybe it's a reflex of feeling he
has
to continually defend Walker, but he NEVER gives the
kid (he's what?
22?)
ANY benefit of the doubt.<<<