Tonight's game

Well, at least we didn't give up 46 in the first qtr.  :-)

1.  First of all, isn't it funny that of all games for Shaughnessy to be
covering, it happens to be the Nets game??  Interesting timing, you get the
#1 hatchet man at the Globe who should be nowhere else but baseball who just
happens to be at Tuesday's game.  Hmmm....hope you all enjoyed his
basketball "expertise", hyuk hyuk.

2.  Anyway, back to tonight...we lost the game when Walker missed that layup
off the steal...this team still does not know how to win or how to respond
against a great team.  Heinsohn was all over Walker for not running down the
court on a 2 on 1 that should have been a 3 on 1.

3.  Goddam Jalen Rose.  Where were all these made free throws and shooting
expertise when he was with the Fab Five?  If he played like that against
Puke in 1992 the five frosh would have been NCAA champs.

4.  Anderson looked like he died down the stretch.  When the day comes and
Walker is shipped out, KA has to go with him.  Dammit, this Celtic team may
"reinvent" itself another ten or eleven times before Pitino's contract is
up.

5.  I'd feel better about Vitaly if could put tighter clamps on players like
Smits.  His offense is nice, but we need stops at the other end, too.

6.  Off subject...who gives a horses' patoot about Rodman?  The only reason
he is news is because the stations choose to give him this run.  The
bonehead Dallas owner is a complete idiot for bringing him in, and these
stupid sports stations just suck up his "shtick".  It infuriates me, another
reason to hate today's NBA.

Bob George

http://patriots.rivals.com
http://www.bossports.com