Re: more from NG

Dan Forant wrote:

> If indeed it is Williams, just saw a clip of him taking a jump shot and
> elevating what seemed like 2-3ft off the floor. We sure could use a point
> guard. Barros will get the slivers now.

Yes, but we dont need that asshole  Rooks in Boston.

If we have got him, then I will *REALLY* go. He is the biggest [insert biggest
expletives you can find to describe a rude, arrogant, etc, etc.] big man who
will not help this team.

I WOULD RATHER HAVE DENNIS RODMAN THAN SEAN ROOKS! - That explains it.