BSG on trade possibilities

http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/main.dci?page=6celts00

BTW, I think there were two rumors circulating from WEEI (from what I can
tell from the NG). The first one was Fortson for Sean Rooks (uggh!).

The second rumor, and this one sounds like pure speculation, is Fortson and
McCarty for Rooks and Nowitski. Seeing as Nowitski's a string bean (7-0
235) I guess RP wouldn't have a problem finding a spot for him. He could
"inherit" all of Waltah's minutes (addition by subtraction) at SF, PF and
C. Who knows, maybe RP will just bench Vitaly, like he pretty much did last
night.

Loved this bit from BSG:

>>As for Fortson's credentials, he was the fourth-leading
rebounder last season, which speaks for itself. Since he's
been struggling over the past few weeks, some wonder if he's
having troubled adjusting to the new NBA "Watch out for the
contact!" rules. Wrong. He's struggling because he's not
playing enough. Fortson is just like any other
rebounder/banger -- the more they play, the more they get
away with because the referees start ignoring them. When Fort
comes into the game in the second quarter and starts throwing
bodies around, the referees notice and get their whistles
ready. When he's doing it from the opening tap, they tend to let
things slide. In fact, Fort's best games this season have come
when he's been out there for extended stretches. It's not a
coincidence.<<

-TomM