Nets: Griffin kept his faith on long, difficult road to the pros

Very nice article on AD. Incidentally I watched the Magic/Pacers game few days ago
on TV, guess who played the hardest? Yep ex-CBA players, C Atkins, D Armstrong and
Bo Outlaw. Pitino should stock his 11-14th man with CBA refugees, who appears to
appreciate the NBA much more than those drafted players.