Fortson Poll Results

Well here are the results of my Fortson Poll.

Sorry I'm late posting them!

(1) Yes definitely! - 2
(2) Only for atleast a high draft pick - 5
(3) Only if we can get rid of some cap hogs too - 4
(4) He deserves more time to prove what he's worth - 12
(5) He'll really help us in the long run, definitely a keeper - 5

Well if Pitino would rely on the results of this poll.  He'd keep him
and let him prove himself.  Although, he could do that and still trade
him by playing him more.

If Fortson is on the trading block, why not play him a lot more to show
all the other teams what potential is there instead of having him sit
the bench!

Josh