Re: K.V.H

> I am in favor of keeping Fortson though as long as he could be kept happy as
> being the 6th man.   He would be a perfect spark off the bench once he's in
> shape and has his confidence back.  He need to understand his role and then
> everything else will fall into place.  Right now, he has no role and he is
> frustrated.

You do realise that you have totally contradicted yourself in saying that. To
understand his role is to understand that he has no role. How can anything fall
into place when he realises and I believe that he has that he he has no role?

If he could develop a role on this team outside of the starting lineup, then hes
going to up and leave and I dont blame him. He is a starting quality power
forward in a league that doesn't really have many of his sort of players; he is
a one of a rare breed, a breed unfortunately we cannot use to its maximum
potential.

As far as the Pistons trade goes, I put my money on the fact that they offered
us Loy Vaught.