Re:

Shawn,

I'm only going on what the radio commentators were saying in what they recieved
in the 2nd quarter. Yes, the fouls were there, but they didn't pay the same
calls our way. Had they let both teams get the same calls and not called them
against us as well then they wouldn't have scored in the first half of the
second period. It kept Portland in the game and would've lost it for them if
they were consistent on both ends of the floor.

However, I do like this Portland team, even if they do have a head case, Wallace
[good on him for making the All-Star team though, finally proving that you dont
have to score 30ppg to be considered - all you have to do is get remembered by
the coaches by getting yourself thrown out of the games <soft humor there pplz
if you didn't notice it>].

Brian Grant sounded like he played a nice game, hes been struggling after that
start to the season, he deserves better - after getting a chance to watch a
complete show on him I've changed my opinion since last season.

As for the Celts, we're doing okay. Sure, this season is disappointing, but, on
the whole, would you rather have a season like this or a season like last? So
many positives can be taken into next season (yes, I realise we're still on the
bubble of getting into the playoffs). AW's finally matured a great deal
realising he doesn't have to score 40ppg to make the team win, Adrian Griffin
being unearthed, Paul Pierce developing into a star, Vitaly Potapenko developing
into a reasonable inside player and even of late, Tony Battie imo anyways is
starting to deliver what he should be.

Perhaps, just perhaps Rick Pitino was right afterall.