No Subject

This is the first game I can remember this year where the officiating was
called fairly. It was called right down the line. And the C's had a darn
good chance to win. They probably would have if not for Pierce's 3 missed
free throws. Portland still shot 12 more free throws but all the calls were
good calls. There was no bailing out the other team when the Celts made a
good block like we have seen so many times (Miami, Indiana). A good, clean
called game. Just what we have been waiting for. This shows us what can
happen when the game is called fairly. We played the best team in the NBA
and could have easily won. That is what makes this year that much more
frustrating because what would the C's record be if we had received fair
officiating all year rather than getting ripped off consistently. You have
to think they would have at least seven or eight more wins than they do now.
The only hope is that maybe last night will be a turning point. If we
continue to get fair games being called from the refs for the rest of the
year, this team will have a huge finish.