Re: basketball fees

W....
   Cheers for the reply, Jim Stynes brother is Brian. He's still playing for
Dublin, but they have'nt had much success in the past few years. Did you catch
any of the International rules series between Australia and Ireland....It was a
kind of Hybrid rules series of matches mixing Gaelic Football and Aussie Rules.
I went to one of the games that was held here in Ireland and the atmosphere was
fantastic!!!!!
   In relation to Basketball....at least Australia has produced some NBA talent
over the years.....Longley, Anstey, blonde guard from the spurs whose name I
can't think of!!!! who knows maybe Pepper will make an impact when he heads to
the states???? I don't think Ireland has produced any kind of Legit NBA talent
although I imagine the Celtics marketing guys would give there right arm for a
genuine Irish (as in born and grown up in Ireland rather than 2nd or 3rd
generation) player!!! can you imagine the merchandising????(leprauchauns,
shamrocks, the irish tricolour)
  I'm heading to Boston in 3 weeks to visit a friend......and also to fulfill
a lifelong ambition and watch the Celtics  (I'm catching the games against
Dallas and also vs AIR Canada er I mean the Raptors!!!) I'm really looking
forward to the chance to catch a game live......but if any idiots start booing
there'll be skin and hair flying (old irish adage for opening up a can of
whupass!!!!)
   bye for now
Go Celtics
  Johno
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at MailManager@psir.ie and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
by MIMEsweeper for the presence of known computer viruses.