1 more perimter threat

The more I think about someone like Wes Person the more I think an acquisition like this could really help the Celtics. I think adding 1 more perimeter threat could really open up Antoine's inside game even more. Having Pierce, Anderson & a Person, Rex Chapman, Starks, Dell Curry or even a Jeff Sheppard really make defenses respect your outside game, thus giving you 1 on 1 opportunities down low where few in the league can guard Antoine. I don't know where Pat Garrity fits in Orlando's plans but I like what I have seen from him.

Imagine if we were to give up a Barros, Williams, Cheaney and get a perimeter threat, maybe a decent point backup like Alvin Williams, and also take a chance on Leon Smith.

Anderson/Williams
Person/Pierce
Pierce/Griffin/Walker
Walker/Smith/Fortson/Battie