Enforcer

What we really need is an enforcer that will instill toughness in our team.
I was never a fan of Charles Oakley, but look at what he has brought to
every team he is on.  He made Toronto a tougher team (Really now, don't you
think that someone wants to destroy Vince Carter for his showboat dunks, but
they are afraid of Oakley's retribution).  He did the same thing for Chicago
in the early years, and even with the Knicks and their "soft" lineup.  Now,
I know we can't take on a salary of his like, but I was just saying we need
that type of player to settle everything down, instill toughness and make
'Twon and Paul better players with more room underneath.