Ladies and Gentlemen

Let me first assert that the only thing we have to lose is games
themselves.  And though I concur with the general assessment,
including Mr. Pitino's recent statements, that our starting five are
pretty good but the bench can't, well, can't cut it, I am predicting
that we are about to witness the resurgence of the Celtics in a way
that even the sports shows will have to recognize.

Yes, I predict a streak that will have us all saying, "it was just a
matter of time."  The pieces are "all" in place--two great scorers, a
good point guard, good rebounding, fine attitude, attention to
defense--and it will now begin to pay off.  The bench will be pulled
along by the starters.  Even out West.  I expect, and I haven't looked
at the schedule, that we will win ten of the next fifteen games.

This streak plus the weakness of the East will put us on the lip of
the eighth spot.  Take heart, fellow Celtics.  Our time has come.

Confidently,

Gene