another must-win game, etc.

This is where mailing in two road games has gotten us.  We had
no right to expect a win in either of the last two games, and we
didn't.  I'm proud of the team for making it close, but now we are
five games under, and we can't, CAN'T, go onto the road against
Utah, Portland, the Lakers, and Seattle six or seven under.  We
have to win both of the next two against the nyets, and maybe
find a way to beat portland at home...  Is Paul Pierce OK?  I heard
 he twisted his ankle in the 3rd quarter of the Miami game....boy,
what I would give for a fairly called game.  The Celtics foul, but
not that much, and they get fouled as much as anybody.  Boy,
would I love some surprise victories in the next three weeks.  We
really are a good team with everybody healthy.  I think that key
bench players like Battie and Fortson need a lot of minutes at
this stage in their careers, however, and that is a hard trick right
now.  I'll settle for their contributing to wins, however.  When we're
 winning, everything is OK.  We have to win again and soon.
Playing this hard and then losing is really bad.  I don't think this
team realizes when it squandered when it mailed in those games
 against Charlotte and New York.  Those games, even more than
 the Chicago and Vancouver losses, hurt us.
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.