Mercer on the road again

I have never missed Ron Mercer this season. This team has much better
chemistry without him. Pierce is a much better all-around player, Mercer
is basically a gunner. He gives you no defense or rebounding and few
assists.

Funny to see Mercer and Chauncey shipped together. Denver got a good deal
from Orlando. 1st round lottery pick, proven veteran Gatling, and up and
coming Wahad (formerly Olivier St. Jean). Will Mercer ever find a
home? Seems to me that he is going to have to change his attitude and play
hard on both ends of the floor before someone is gonna give him the money
he wants.

I hope we don't trade Fortson!! It will come back to haunt us guaranteed.