Miracle Milt

I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT!

I'm still completely fried from screaming my lungs out while jumping up
and down with my daughter.

There are no words for that play.  Even Bird's steal/DJ's layup, which
meant more in context, wasn't this improbable.  I told my daughter that we
could watch every game for the next 50 years and still not see anything
like this.

After watching that team last night, the only one I'd be quick to get rid
of is Pitino.  Substitution patterns made no sense.  So many defensive
lapses (Battie on the point guard?  Anderson on a 6'8" forward?).  Double
teaming CBA players and rookies in the post.  Get a real NBA coach who can
teach these guys real defense and the C's will be fine.

Above all, do NOT trade Walker or Pierce.  They are special players.

Michael Gooen