Re: wow

I heard the wrap-up and an interview with Palacio.  There was so much
static on my car radio that the whole time I was listening to the
interview, I thought the Nets had done it to the Celtics!

Anyway, he stole the in bounds pass just over the three point line and
threw it up with no time left (or almost no time left).  The announcer said
he'd never seen a game ending shot like that one.

Vinny