Re: Random thoughts based on radio coverage...

I too heard the game over weei. we were very lucky on a hail mary from
palacio. the aftergame interview featured Palacio, and he sounded
refreshingly  a nice humble guy, he didn't brag about his game winning
shot (unlike most nba players), rather saying something like getting a
win is more important (nice). sounded like knows his role as a
stop-gap (PG) player on the roster, who's gonna to be cut once he's
not needed (maybe I am too pessimistic a guy). Came from colorado
state undrafted, was he a teamate of Billups?

Got something to say about Kenny Anderson. The box score and Howard
David said "Kenny's have a strong game tonite with ... assists". Well
that's bullshit!!!

Kenny WALKED it up the court with 10 secs on the clock and C's
trailing by 5 points! Fortunately, that led to Walker's trey to cut it
to 2 points with 1.8sec left.

What's he trying to do? Pitino's in the same position as Paul Westphal
was with Gary Payton, I think. We've got to trade Kenny, period.

kevin