Bucks game

I thought this was one of the best games so far this year.

Did it appear there was a switch to a more traditional NBA defense the last
two games where they started playing defense against matchups?

The offense also had much more movement then before.  People kept running
through the paint and cutting.  Much better to watch and to me more
effective.

Battie and Williams need to each score 8-10 pts a game.

Lets hope they keep this up!

Happy Holiday's to all and their families!!!

<Jim