The yo-yo ride continues

Hey, what is up with a team that gets whipped in its own gym by Chicago
and then goes to NY and waxes the Knicks?  Man, I love beating the
Knicks no matter the circumstances.  One week they torture me, the next
this false ray of hope!  But the team rides Walker and Pierce and
tonight they delivered.  And the best thing to me is that Walker has
turned into a rebounding machine it seems.  15 tonight.  If Williams and
Stith had been shooting well, we would have blown them out.  Anderson
played 8 minutes, one shot, one free throw, one point, one assist, and
one turn over.  If only he had gotten one foul and one steal to go with
that line!

Hey, I am just glad to see us win two in a row, one on the road and beat
the Knicks.  Until the next game, I believe again!!  :-)

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net