celtics up and down

well its been a while since i posted to the list and iam going to give my
views thus far. One thing is that i had so much hope for this team this
season but it seems to me that we are the same. On moiso, when the c first
got him there was so much talk he is one great player and needed time but
when i saw him i thought my god what we need a player that seems so
confused in trhe court and is not offering to the team. if we give him time
we will never improve, hey the way he plays he needs a century to imrpove.
Paul Pierce, he is a great player but i keep seeing him and he never passed
the ball to the open peopl, Vitaly open in the paint (you think easy
basket) but he never gets the ball instead pierce shoots. DEFENSE DEFENSE
DEFENSE!!!!!	I even stop watching the games because i was so disapointed in
this team. They get millions o dollars but they dont even put their moneys
worth into the organization. I was good to see them play good yesterday
agaist the nj.

DaNBT2000
Come and Listen to the best Tunes on the web!  Asking yourself where? Just
go to www.spinningedge.com and Tune in!! Come join the fun as you interact
with the DJs and people all over the world! There is only one place to chat
and listen to Yesterdays, Todays, and Tommorows Hits ! Thats @
Spinningedge.com! Chat with The DJs @ www.joot.com/HM   You can also view
my playlist at www.calypso.com/djbustrm/index.chtml.