Re: Bibby analysis

Josh, I'd do either of your suggested trades (Moiso+Denver pick for Bibby;
or Pierce for Bibby+Vancouver pick). The thing we have to keep in mind is
the Celtics aren't the only team that is going to go after the guy. If he
really goes on the market, the bidding could get steep. I'd bet if you throw
Pierce's name out there, something could be worked out quickly. One thing
I've decided I don't want them to do is trade both the Boston and Denver
picks. This draft could be just too good, and give us the one chance we
might have in the next 10 years to land a franchise center, especially since
it's looking more and more like the Celtic pick could be top-5. A top 5 pick
in this draft is worth more than Paul Pierce.

Mark