The Plan

we need a plan! first, we get a coach who has an idea of what is going on & can deal with the current players & feels he can create a joint effort withthese players. next, he must be able to evaluate them in his system & how they measure up to NBA standards or will be able to develop, as some will with time.

RP has shown he has no workable plan, as he has had draft & trade opportunities galore that have not paid off. we have no point guard who can create & lead a break & lead a team. rebounding seems to take a back seat, when it is a priority on a winning club, more so than a pressing defense & an uncordinated offense.

IT IS THAT TIME. IT JUST IS. Happy Holidays to all. TT