No Subject

Any other year, this would be a no-brainer. This year, you at least have to
think about it. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it, but I'd think hard about
it. It would be great to have the long-term answer at point guard. Bibby
would be that guy.

The last thing to consider is this: The reason Vancouver is shopping Bibby
is the coach isn't happy with his leadership. He wants Bibby to be a vocal
leader, and he isn't that type of person. Of course, I'd make the argument
that neither is Shareef, and he's the guy that team really needs to be a
leader. One thing about the Celts, they have a leader--Walker.

This is really interesting. It will be something to watch.

Mark