[Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]

Is the address now fatal?

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:43:39 -0800
from SMTP-OUT003.ONEMAIN.COM [63.208.208.73]

<celtics@igloo.igtc.com>

554 5.0.0 MX list for igloo.igtc.com. points back to igtc.igtc.com
554 5.3.5 <celtics@igloo.igtc.com>... Local configuration error
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: message/delivery-status

-- BEGIN included message

I will have to think whether I want to say much about the game I saw.  I
suppose it is different when you see it live and watch the whole floor.
Randy Brown was the only player who really had the fire, all the time
out there.  I really liked watching him play.  But at best, he is a back
up.  Kenny can not play defense.  Walker seemed to play well tonight.
But the whole team likes the three too much.  Walker made some nice
entry passes.  So, those two are keepers.  Pots plays hard.  Battie(sp?)
for a while, then he disappeared.

But basically, they can not play defense.  And it was not a problem of
running the press and getting beat.  They don't rotate, they don't help
each other and they don't get back when they turn the ball over.  Brown
was back against a 3 on 1 (I think) break and no one came to help.
Walker made a half hearted effort once he saw Randy working so hard.
So, with the proper leadership he might come along.  The rest, stood and
watched.  I think that sums it up.  Stood and watched.

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net
http://www.public.usit.net/bocelts