Re: interim coach

Tommy Heinsohn obsolete? You must be kidding. He forgot more about Pro
Basketball than Pitino knows. Were only talking about the balance of the
season while Pitino finds a new rock to hide under. Bird knew he had a 1-2
year shot with that bunch and that was a long shot. I don't believe he has
the patience to coach a green team. He belongs in management.

Dan

At 07:46 PM 12/15/00 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/15/2000 3:37:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>jim.shane@alexstewart.com writes:
>
>> How about Tommy Heinsohn as interim coach while they wait til next year.
 It